We are placing a strong focus on Health Promotion, in all aspects of the word, here in Bunscoil Rinn an Chabhlaigh. Our school has a support teacher dedicated to Mental Health programmes which are taking place across all class levels. These range from one on one sessions to groups to whole class programmes.
Click below to see our updates and how we are working towards maintaining a positive atmosphere in our school!
- ✨Our New Mission Statement at BSRAC!✨ - Our new school Mission Statement was put together by our wonderful Wellbeing Committee. We would like to extend a huge thank you to all the staff, children and parents for their responses and input. Each month we will focus on a different speech bubble. The Mission Statement speech bubble for October is "We encourage & listen… Continue Reading
- Empowering Beliefs in Rang a Sé! - Rang a Sé have been working on their Empowering Beliefs this September for SPHE! As part of the Weaving Wellbeing Programme, we focused on recognising our strengths and how we can use them to become the best possible version of ourselves. We explored our talents and created these beautiful windmills to remind us that… Continue Reading
- Building Positive Relationships 5th class - Ms Kennedy's 5th class have been learning about the importance and value of building positive relationships in and outside of school. The children are encouraged the use these 8 steps to nurture positive relationships every day to enhance their relationships and well-being. The children had the opportunity to use each strategy and reflect. The class… Continue Reading
- January’s Virtual Assembly PowerPoint - As today is February 1st, our school community gathered virtually to celebrate the wonderful work that is taking place throughout the school and beyond for the month of January. Please find attached the PDF of our Assembly PowerPoint featuring some familiar faces and a whole host of students trying their hardest to be all that… Continue Reading
- Wellbeing Information - Continue Reading
- Ms. O’Donnell’s 4th class - Reflecting back on wonder-filled moments in Ms. O'Donnell's 4th class! Our collages below are only a snapshot of our lovely memories together. Take a bow everyone for all of your marvellous work, kind gestures and huge efforts this academic year 🙂 Happy Summer boys and girls!! Continue Reading
- Wellness Wednesdays in Junior Infants - https://youtu.be/R8tipfnpPRs Continue Reading
- Wellness Wednesday’s in Junior Infants - https://youtu.be/-KguwGyXjq0 Continue Reading
- Family Supports Available Locally - Lots of services and supports remain available to parents during this period of school closures - please see some helpful links below put together my community social workers in this local area. Continue Reading
- Cybersafety Heroes - Ms de Rís's second class pupils were excited to receive their Cybersafety Hero certificates today. They have learned some important rules to help keep them safe when using the internet. Continue Reading