In an effort to reduce paper waste and be more effective in our communication with parents we put all notifications out on our App. Sometimes, we may e-mail or text class groups with specific information about a tour etc.
We put the information out there and encourage everyone to keep up to date by downloading the app, checking their e-mails and / or looking at the website and notices below.
Our Parents’ Council kindly share any app information on their Facebook page too.
- Book fair wish list instructions. - We are really looking forward to our school book fair that will run from the 14th of October until the 21st of October. Since all orders will be made online this year we would like to show you how it will work! Step 1 All children will the opportunity to visit the fair in school… Continue Reading
- See You Monday! - We're really looking forward to having all the students & staff from 3rd to 6th join us from Monday! Again, huge thanks to the staff for their efforts during remote learning to meet all the children's various needs, to the parents for their tremendous support but especially to the students for all their hard work!… Continue Reading
- Return of 3rd – 6th Classes - Good afternoon Parents / Guardians, The phased reopening of schools will continue on Monday, 15th March with the full return of all remaining students in 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Class. We understand parents will have mixed feelings about this return and we must trust public health when they say the return can be safe… Continue Reading
- Videos Explaining Reopening for Families - For Children: https://youtu.be/aW9qUCnPAk0 For Parents / Guardians: https://youtu.be/hg2wRiXXSpc Continue Reading
- Letter from Deputy CMO - Continue Reading
- Reopening Plan, 1st March, Juniors – Rang 2 - Good afternoon Parents / Guardians, The phased reopening of schools will continue on Monday with the full return of all students in Junior Infants, Senior Infants, First Class, Second Class and all students in Coiscéim (Coiscéim classes partially reopened last week). Classes from 3rd to 6th will continue remotely until a planned return in mid-March. We… Continue Reading
- Letter from Minister Foley - Continue Reading
- Family Supports Available Locally - Lots of services and supports remain available to parents during this period of school closures - please see some helpful links below put together my community social workers in this local area. Continue Reading
- Remote Learning - Well done to the entire school community on transitioning to remote learning. Thanks to staff, students and parents for making what is not an ideal situation work as best they can. Please see a letter to parents here from Minister Foley, Dept. of Education, in regards to remote learning. You will notice significant engagement daily… Continue Reading
- Home Schooling Letter from Minister Foley - Continue Reading